Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quit

You leave me there. There really isn't anything to say.
I can't say; "Well that's alright"
I can't say; "It will be okay"
I can't say anything, because there isn't anything to say.
It isn't it won't be, I nod understanding and leave.
I turn my back on the person who wanted to help. No you turned yours on me.
I was a lost cause something you could never fix or didn't want to.
I wanted so much for us but now you are quiting.
Though I know, because I know you, it doesn't mean anything.
You will fight against your better judgement.
Because you're addicted, and have felt withdrawl and want more you want to overdose.
You want me. You want me so much you would do anything,
and as I sit here knowing you're watching. Feeling your eyes on me.
I watch the clock praying the bell will ring. Hoping that I can escape but it doesn't,
and I did the stupidist thing I could've. I looked back into those deep green eyes, and I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment