Friday, June 10, 2011

Departure for Despair

In this last hour I think and think
Calculating in my head for just the right answer.

I know this might be the last time I may see him
My master...
I run out as it ends those few seconds I'm lost in the crowed.
I don't see him please please where are you?
A hand finds mine and I look back it's her and I smile
I pretend like nothing's wrong but my panic and worry grows

Her and I take our seprate ways the sun burns my skin as her hand leaves mine
I head to where he might be but when I get on he's not there nowhere to be seen

I sigh and sit in an empty seat
Another friend comes and sits uinfront of me
again I fein a smile.

He never shows my sorrow is consuming
I leave after a moment and walk a while
wondering if perhaps I'll see him but I know I won't

The sun burns I flee to shade and make my way quick to hide

I lay there morning
My apathy towards all increasing as the need does.

Please Tell Me You'll Be There When I Wake Up
Please Lie To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment