Saturday, December 11, 2010

Touch

I feel you push against me. I want to be closer your touch like fire on my skin.
I want to escape but yet stay in your warmth.
I turn trying to escape from you.
Yet you follow, raising my chin so that you may meet my gaze.
You pull me close again and all my control is lost as your hand travails over me.
I push back, I turn yet not to leave.
To let you feel me. I guide your hands and it seems your control is lost as well.
All we see is one another. No one else is there, silence is broken only with ragged breaths.
You turn me in you arms and kiss my head, my cheek my lips.
You do not linger.
You let me go.
Yet I know not for long.
Your hands may have not lingered, but your eyes they do and the memory of those touches.
I see the fire in your eyes as others hold me.
Such a selfish man you are, yet I wear this collar just to prove;
Those touches will not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment