Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes

I seem to just realize you have given up much for me.
You've turned your back to the ones you trusted
Because now they tell you; Love is not to be lusted.
Yet you don't see that all you see is me.
I lied to you yet you do not care.
You love me more than you could ever share.
I love you too I've always said.
But don't forget,
to breath again.
Don't turn your back, on those who are there.
For I will stay
even though the times will change
I'll be waiting just the same.
Even as years pass by and we will grow.
I'll stand there waiting knowing you said 'Yes'
When I asked "Do you love me?"
So go on do not stay
I'll be fine just walk away
Don't turn your head
Because I'll be dead
When you look in my eyes
All you'll see is dread.
But do not freat because when you return
Life will sprut from my heart
Once again.

Then once again will both say yes
As we stand hand in hand
At the Alter.

No comments:

Post a Comment