Monday, October 10, 2011

Need

I'm sure you have felt to some degree this pain of need.
It's not simply that
I want be by your side
It is that I cannot properly function
Without you there.
My heart is torn, shattered like glass.
I almost want to hate you
For doing this to me.
You've made me so weak.
I go to bed crying every night.
It's no longer the night-terrors that cause my distress,
But the thought of being without you.

I need you
I have fallen apart in your absence, Master
I wear this collar
Even though you hate to see me do so
Because it is all I have
To remember those needed hugs, those kisses, those cute little comments but no longer do I.

I'm falling apart ... please, please...

I need you...

I shall do anything, my Master, but please stop glancing at me from across the way.

As if I was never anything to you or you to me.

I love you and I believe that if this shall continue I shall disappear.

I beg you my Master please return.

No comments:

Post a Comment