Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Lasting Hope

It seems sitting here won't do me any good.
I've taken care of everything here
So that if you are to return
You won't have to deal with it Master
I look down to my dog and smile
"At least you have returned to me"
He wags his tail glad to be with me as well.
I look out about the roses and I wonder where you have gone Master
I know it silly to hope for your return
Yet this day when I came here
There was something peculiar prowling outside
I do believe it was a lion something I have never seen here
It was so odd because a certain thought popped into my head then. I do recall you spoke of such beasts, and how loyal and prideful they are.
So perhaps you left me here for your own pride, yet where is your loyalty?
If that is to be true
I love you Master I always will
And even though it is childish I won't give up my hope in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment