Thursday, September 15, 2011

Listen

I wander in just like any other night
This place, it isn't as it should be.
The flowers are over grown
Even some have withered and died
Where is the keeper of this once beautiful place?

I step further in, my loyal dog by my side
We come to the center of the greenery
Where there is a small stone island surrounded by a pond
A table appointed for two is here

I have had many cups of tea here
But only with you, my Master
I examine the table
Usually full of crumpets and goodies
To find only a piece of paper
With but one word written on it
In such beautiful and elegant hand writing

I crumple to the floor
My dress bunching up around me
Necro whimpers by my side

Goodbye.... I hear the wind whisper in the same voice as my Master

Do you hear my tears Master?

No comments:

Post a Comment